Ipswich Rubbish Removal
Call Or Text 0449068897 or Fill up the form below
Maintaining a garden can become a tiresome job, when you do not know what to do with the garden rubbish. Dead leaves, flowers, grass and weeds, clipping and twigs, piled over the corner of the garden can spoil the joy of gardening. So, you have to kick into action to ensure that the waste is no longer piled in the corners of your garden.
Why Garden Rubbish Clearance is Important?
Ensuring proper disposal of your garden waste is of great importance due to the following reasons:
Removing the waste will help you reduce the possibility of disease and disease carrying rodents taking control of your garden The waste dumped in landfills can affect the environment adversely Government agencies all over the world are enforcing environmental friendly laws to make sure that rubbish is getting disposed of properly
Ways to Get Rid of Your Garden Rubbish
There are many ways to get rid of your green waste. Hiring a skip, composting and employing a professional rubbish clearance service are some of the options you can consider.
Hiring a skip isn't the easiest or cheapest option in many cases. If you live in an area that is not easily accessible, you might find it hard to get hold of a skip.
Composting is another great way to recycle the rubbish as it helps you save lots of money. But, in a city like London, is composting a feasible option? Finding time to compost all the waste materials that have accumulated over a season can be a real problem. There is also the problem of non-compos-table green waste, such as fencing, old tools, etc.
Hiring a Professional Service Provider
Hiring a professional service provider would be a better option as they can ensure proper disposal or recycling of your green waste. They can haul away all the dead plants, leaves and tree branches, unused fences saving you both labor and time. Hiring a service is helpful when you have a large amount of garden waste to clear away.
The good thing is that many service providers will give you a free estimate before commencing the actual work. This way you will know about the work involved and the costs. They can also ensure that the materials transported away are recycled properly.
When hiring a company to cart away the rubbish, make sure that they are fully insured and have all the necessary license to perform the task. It is always better to hire a firm that has vehicles and other necessary tools to remove your garden rubbish in the correct manner.
Our mission is, and always will be, getting rid of your household junk at the lowest price possible.
Our service is also responsible for removing and disposal of your rubbish and unwanted junk, from your home, backyard or office.
Are you tired of looking at your rubbish piled up at the corner of your garage, corner of your front yard, at the corner of your backyard or anywhere around your place; I'm here to help you get rid of those rubbish.
What type(s) of rubbish do you have?
• Furniture and household effects
• Office equipment
• Green waste. Leaves, branches, garden rubbish
• Electrical appliances
• Builders waste
• Heavy rubbish
• Other. You-name-it!
These are the areas that we cover for our Rubbish Removal Service
These are the areas under Ipswich 4305, Queensland. Amberley · Ashwell · Augustine Heights · Barellan Point · Basin Pocket · Bellbird Park · Blacksoil · Blackstone · Booval · Brassall · Brookwater · Bundamba · Camira · Carole Park (Disputed) · Churchill · Chuwar (Disputed) · Coalfalls · Collingwood Park · Dinmore · East Ipswich · Eastern Heights · Ebenezer · Ebbw Vale · Flinders View · Gailes · Goodna · Grandchester · Haigslea · Ipswich · Ironbark · Jeebropilly · Karrabin · Karalee · Leichhardt · Marburg · Moores Pocket · Mount Marrow · Muirlea · New Chum · Newtown · North Booval · North Ipswich · North Tivoli · One Mile · Pine Mountain · Raceview · Redbank · Redbank Plains · Ripley · Riverview · Rosewood · Sadliers Crossing · Silkstone · Springfield · Springfield Lakes · Swanbank · Tallegalla · Thagoona · The Bluff · Tivoli · Walloon · West Ipswich · Willowbank · Woodend · Woolshed · Wulkuraka · Yamanto ·
Contact us for your Free Quote
Text or call Solo on 0449068897
Lawn Mowing Tips and Advice
Lawn Mowing requires skills, techniques, a lot of patience and energy; combined with the lawn mowing tools or equipment used to bring about a perfectly good-looking lawn. Lawn mowing is simply not an easy task. To mow the lawn there are five different tasks that we provide and using four different machines. I usually start by doing:
(1) Edging and Whipper Snipping using a Brush Cutter
(2) Mowing the Lawn using the Lawn Mower
(3) Blowing away the grass and dirt from the driveway and around the house using the Blower
(4) Taking away the grass clippings using the truck or trailer.
According to my three years of mowing the lawn and running my lawn care business in Ipswich and Brisbane; not many Australians maintain their lawns to the standard they should be kept in. I’ll make an estimate that only 30% of our residence take quality lawn care putting quality time and money in maintaining their lawn.
Here are a few reasons to this problem.
(1) Not many people who own their own property? There are a lot of tenants that rent here in Ipswich and Brisbane and therefor they take less interest on lawn maintenance while renting on a certain property. They allow the lawn to overgrow and at the same time allowing weeds to grow and making it difficult for lawn maintenance and even lawn mowing to be done.
I know tenants that only call up for lawn mowing service before their house and yard inspection. They’ll let the lawn to overgrow again for another three months before they’ll look for another lawn care service.
(2) The high cost of living can be another contributing factor to this problem. There is a lot of lawn care service business here in Ipswich and Brisbane and they will agree with me on this matter on lawn maintenance.
(3) Another problem that we have are the types of lawn mowers that are sold in the shops. Majority of lawn mowers are meant for short lawns and not for mowing grass, which are overgrown.
The quality of these mowers is very cheap and some of them cannot even withstand the heat we have here in Queensland. These mowers easily get overheated when used during hot weather and at times making it difficult to restart them. Majority of these cheap lawn mowers are not waterproof. They are not good to use when it’s raining and even when the grass is too wet. It is wise to keep them in the shed and not in the open.
(4) Time is another issue. Many couple work full time and they simply have no time for mowing the lawn. They have there own lawn mowers and brush cutters but lack time.
(5) Finance is one of the main issues too. Some family just cannot afford to pay for lawn care service and lawn maintenance. There are lots of single parents who are genuinely struggling to make end meet in Ipswich and Brisbane. Our company also takes these factors into consideration when making quotes. It depends on the situation, because at times many customers take our help for granted by saying they cannot afford for the service at the same time are smoking and partying inside their house while I’m struggling mowing the lawn outside.
Our Company and our Price
Our Lawn care business is locally owned. The name of our company is Ipswich Home and Yard Service. We are based in Goodna, Ipswich.
Our price starts at $45.00 for normal size yard and reasonable size grass. I can boast that we are on of the cheap lawn mowing company here in Ipswich and Brisbane. Our motto is “our service priced right” Our quote is also negotiable at time in other situation.