Having my own business websites for my local business
Call or Text 0449068897
About 2 and half years ago I decided to sign up for Site Build it and to have my own business website.
I had no idea at all what I was going to sell or promote on my business website, but the idea of having my own online website business motivated me.
I studied Site Build It day and night, and at times I have to stay up late until the next morning.
Small business website design,
I latter started my own lawn mowing business, and it came at the right time when I was learning how to create a business website.
Starting an online website business is fun.
I had no idea how to use the computer accept to check my email and send email.
To hire a web design expert cost a couple hundred dollars, and even thousands but the question is. Will the business website they build will work?
Some website looks good, but they don't work.
They simply don't have the right keywords and contents people want.
Through site build it, I learned all these.
This course take four years to learn in any university, but it took me less than 6 months to get my small business website online and running.
As you can read on my business website the different service my business provide.
From lawn mowing, to cleaning, (domestics cleaning and commercial cleaning), tree trimming, backyard clean up. gutter cleaning, rubbish removal, oven cleaning, gardening etc.
I have more pages and services which I will latter include on my small business website in the near future.
I have no regret spending as little over $300.00 Australian a year to own my own website.
The biggest advantage here is that:
1) It is a cheaper way to promote my business
2) I can write whatever I want on my site
3) I take control of the whole site
4) I don't pay anyone to advertise my business but on my entire efforts
Start a business website
There are still a lot of business that totally rely on newspaper advertising.
I'm not saying it is bad, but it cost a lot more.
I find some company that are advertising on almost every newspapers I come across.
Imagine the amount of money they spent on advertising every month? compare to what they will spend when having their own business website.
Companies spend hundreds of millions dollars advertising a year.
Site Biuld It
Site build it is the future of small business like mine.
You can have your own website, by clicking on some of the links which I will have below.
Take your time and read through.
Send me an e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Text or call 0449068897
I'm willing to help give you more information if you have any questions.
Send me an e mail or check out this link. Have your question answered
Money on eBay
eBay is the world's biggest of all the auction sites on the internet. Thus, while you are looking for money-making methods on the internet, it may prove to be beneficial to learn how to make money on the web with eBay. eBay certainly provides a larger platform when it comes to the trading of various items on the web. This is why eBay can easily be turned into one of the most successful means to earn money online. However, the question is how to make money on the web with eBay.
Well, to be honest, there are only two ways of how to make money on the web from eBay. You can either go for direct sales or choose any eBay affiliate programs to earn money. eBay is one such online business venture that has long been proven to generate large revenues for many people around the world. If you follow a few careful steps, then eBay can certainly be your answer to how to make money on the web. Let's check out the ways of making money with eBay:
• The first step of the way is to find your niche, meaning what you intend to sell on eBay. You can easily begin with selling simple things that have been stored in the corners of your own house. However, the trick is to know what are the most sought-after things on eBay and then plan accordingly. While looking to specialize in any particular forte of your choice, you can either go about something you are truly knowledgeable and passionate about, or you can try selling something which can be called a rare item on eBay.
Furthermore, don't forget to do thorough research on your niche as you may have to convince the customers as to why they should buy the particular item you have put up for auction. • When you have chosen your products, you should carefully research the prices of those products in the market. It will help you decide the price range for your items for sale on eBay. You should also look out for the deals or packages that are being offered to the customers on eBay and then, after carefully assessing your options, offer a deal that suits the consumers' needs and budget at the same time. This will surely increase your sales.
• You should also offer special services such as free shipping and delivery of the products, warranty, accessories free of charge etc., to grab the customers' attention, as this has long been proven one of the best marketing strategies for selling products, when you are looking for ways on how to make money on the web.
• After you are done choosing your products and the price range, the next thing on your list is choosing the right supplier for your products. Suppliers play the role of a deciding factor, regarding whether your business is going to be a hit or a miss. Every supplier out there has their own terms and conditions along with their own prices. This is why you need to choose a supplier who is genuine and ready to offer a deal that suits you the best. When choosing a supplier, you should also see whether they can offer storage for the products or not, as this becomes extremely crucial when it involves a large amount of products that you intend to sell on eBay.
This is not all: in order to sell your products on eBay and learn how to make money on the web; you need to develop a thorough and well researched marketing strategy to attract more and more customers. Marketing plays a major role when you intend to be a successful seller on eBay. This will lead to an increase in sales and generate positive feedback from your customers, thus will raise your ranking. The higher your ranking the lower your eBay seller fees. Hence you end up making more money and in the end, eBay will surely turn out to be a perfect solution for how to make money on the web.